Please take note that changing of IGN won't be necessary anymore to join FADE.
HOWEVER.
Players planning to join and not changing their IGN will have to:
1. PASS RECRUITMENT.
2. APPLY FOR FAM.
3. DONATE 250k.
This 250k has to be donated within the first month. It doesn't have to be a one-shot thing.
THIS APPLY TO OTHER FAM MEMBERS TOO:
EVERY MEMBER IN THE FAM HAS TO DONATE AT LEAST 50k PER MONTH TO THE FAMN'S PIGGY BANKK :D
THINK YOU COULD SLACK, DIDN'T YOU?
BWAHAH!
SECOND THING:
I am looking for TEMPRORARY TESTERS to help me with recruitment! So please, add me at tranquility--@hotmail.com to discuss with me.
PLEAASEEEEEEEE!
I REALLY NEED TEMPORARY TESTERS!
And why is it temporary?
The leaders haven't decided when to choose the testers yet.
THIRD THING:
LET'S WELCOME
X3APPLE
-FADE-xDAR
TO FADE.
I HOPE THAT YOU WILL ENJOY BEING WITH US :D
Soooooo!
Yah :D
(I think that's about it.)
xoxo;
MISO~
-FADE-RAINx3 - 20 Jan 93