This Is Something Really Disturbing To Me. MULTI-GUILDS! Members. If You Got More Than One Account Out There, And You Plan To Join Other Guilds With It. Let Me Tell You. If I Would To Find Out That You Have Another Account And That You Joined Other Guilds Including FADE As Well. You Better Think Twice Or Regret That You Have Done It. You May Think In Your Heads '' Roo's A Lair. How Would She Know That I Got One Account Here And Another Account There?'' Well, Then You Better Watch Out. If I Catch You, You Are Dead! Eyes Are Watching You Everywhere! If You Are Not Happy With This Guild, Tell The Leaders. I Believe Jason Appointed Miso, Umbada And Haru For A Reason. For Them To Handle This Guild Well. But If We Still Have Members That Disobey Or Disrespect Us. Is There Still A Point Of Having This Guild? Let Me Ask You All This. You May Think MULTI-GUILDS Is Not Any Serious Crime, But The Horrible Price You Need To Pay Is Which Side Are You On? And What If You Tell Them About Our Stuff? Would It Be Fair This Way? Yes, You Can Have More Than One Account, But Can You Make Sure That THAT Account Is Not In Any Guild. Audition Is A Game For Us To Enjoy And Have Fun. Not For Us To Throw Arrows At Each Other Or Take A Gun To Shoot One Another. TSK! Grow Up. The World Is Unfair, So We Can Just Make Is Fair As We Be True To One Another. I'm Sure The LeaderBoard Is Open To Many Suggestions And Ideas On How To Make This Guild better. And Bear This In Mind. WE ARE NOT A DEAD GUILD! WE ARE NOT DISBANDED AS WELL! Members, Do Try To Add One Another In Audition/Msn/Contact. We Must Now Be An Active Guild And I Believe We Can Make It! :D
TOGETHER WE STAND ; DIVIDED WE FALL! :D
FADE! FTW! x]
Loves, Roo :D
-FADE-RAINx3 - 20 Jan 93