All right. All of us know that Geno and Roo have been pressurising us to donate to the FAM. We know how boring, how annoying (Especially when you have leeches.), how mundane it is to drain or play Battle Party mode. We get pissed when we lose our dens, don't we?So why don't we spice things up a little and have an event?
What is it:
Members of Fade are to earn as much as dens as they could by the 15 December 2008. They could do by whatever means -
I know that it's unfair to those who have just donated to the FAM. Therefore, I am going to include the amount of dens that members have donated since 1 October 2008 into their accumulated amount.
Who are involved:
Everyone, including the leaders.
Prizes:
1st - 20k A-Cash
2nd - 30 days of Golden Retriever (Pet)
3rd - 1 2x Den card, 1 2x EXP card.
The winner who have won the first prize, will have to give me their e-mail or handphone number so that I could pass them the code for the cash.
As I stress again, please don't use underhand means to win this event.
Every participant has to donate their dens to the FAM by the end of the competition. Prizes will be given out within one week of notice.
I hope that all of you will join :D It will be much appreciated!
xoxo,
MISO~
Labels: Event: Dens
-FADE-RAINx3 - 20 Jan 93