IMPORTANT! *
Members! Do Take Note! I Have Updated The Blog With Your Birthdays! (: However, I Only Have 30 Members Birthdays! I Am Not Superwoman! ._. So Please Do Help Me Out And Tag Your Birthday At The Tagboard So I Can Update Them! Your Cooperation Is Much Needed! And Please Still Continue To Spread This Blog Around. I Have A Feeling Many Still Dont Know FADE Is Back! If You Have Read This Blog, Do Leave A Comment! A Silly One Will Do. At Least We Know You Are Still Around And Part Of Us! (: Last Call For All Members Names To Be Updated! This Is A Warning! ._. If You Have Really Been Missing-In-Action, I Am Sorry, I Would Take Your Name Out And Consider That You Have Left FADE! So Everyone, Please Do Help Out! If You Are Friends With Them, Do Inform Them About This Blog Being Made And Our Guild Being Alive! We Must Be An Active Guild. I Have Heard Complains That We Seldom See Each Other Online. Thus, We Think That This Guild Is Dead! /: People, We Are Trying To Give You All The Best We Could Offer! So Now That You All Are Having Holidays. Good! Do Enjoy Them! (: However, Please Do Help Out With FAM Too. All Donations Are Gladly Appreciated. (: Like I Said, First Come, First Serve. You Donate, We Give You The Place! You Dont, Then I Think You Better Consider What You Are Doing Is Right Or Wrong! You Join Other FAMS, I Have No Comments! ._. We Hope That You All Would Do Your Best To Help Drain UBPs And BUBPs. For Those Who Are Having O Levels, All The Best! Our Battle Is Half Way There! :D 3 More Weeks To Go! Add Oil! x] Add Lots Of Oil! :D
&& HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL ! x]
Loves, Roo :D
-FADE-RAINx3 - 20 Jan 93