Dear -Crazy-
(Oh wow, why am I not surprised that lolnoobs and unknown are the same person?)
Apparently, you do not understand English, and yet, speak it so "fluently". I believe you've never read the disclaimer, did you? If you did, "If you don't like the blogger(s), click on the little red cross at your top right corner." and "Be nice when tagging" obviously doesn't make sense to you. Did you even go to primary school at all?
You can say, "It's none of your business". However, when you flame our members or insult our guilds without any rhyme or reason; I will make it my business as much as you dislike it. The more the merrier, isn't that how it always goes? (:
So what if our guild is ugly? I bet your so called "Fun" guild isn't fun at all. That's probably the reason you are here to flame us. Jealous of our guild or something? Say so (: Get your facts right before you come and anyhow pin-point the blame.
I have to agree with you on something though, You are Crazy, You are a noob and you are a cowardice unknown.
Crazy enough not to get a life (Life is such a beautiful thing), an unknown who is too chicken to put his/her name in the tagboard. You are probably a self-delusional child who thinks that he/she owns the whole damn bloody world. Understand the word, "Anonymous"? Hold on, forgive me, I don't think you understand such simple English.
Did I hurt you? Oh, I am sorry. You should go running to your mother and start crying. Oh wait, hold on, do you even have PARENTS?
Because, if you do, you wouldn't be so rude. The would have teach you proper MANNERS. I pity you. Poor thing, you obviously have no life, and only go around flaming our members. You have poor upbringing, yes?
STOP harassing our guild members. What goes around comes around, I am warning you for your own good. And I've saved enough "face" for you. Now, I want you to say a simple "Sorry" to Roo for what you have done.
If you have enough courage to flame/insult people, I believe you have the same amount of courage to appologise.
Oh hold on, is this too cheem for you?
Maybe I should use simple layman terms:
Fck Off.
MISO~
Roo, don't bother about these people. They don't deserve your attention at all. Don't quit the guild because of them. You have been helping out a lot, really. (: And we are grateful for it.
-FADE-RAINx3 - 20 Jan 93