Hello.
I am sure many of you would think, "Wth, why is Fade still here?". Because you would have probably heard that Fade has been disbanded. So umbada and I have decided to "take over" Fade for the time being till one of the leaders comes back.
Both of us didn't want to see Fade to be disbanded since we are quite attached to it. Coming from another guild previously, I find that Fade is more bonded and more like a family. Or maybe, it's just me who'd changed.
I don't really know all of the members name. So please, don't be offended or anything. Please do email me at tranquility--@hotmail.com and tell me your name so that I can add it under the member list.
Many of you would probably be wondering, "Why are newbies running the guild?". Yes, we know that some of you are more experienced and have stayed longer in Fade than us. But please do guide us if we stray into the wrong path or if we do anything wrongly.
As the song from Highschool Musical (I can't find any other songs to fit this) goes:
Everyone is special in their own way
We make each other strong.
We're not the same
We're different in a good way
Together's where we belong
We're all in this together
Once we know
That we are
We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come true.
So if we work together, we can make Fade the best guild in Novice. Best, it doesn't have to be the pro-est guild in the whole of Audition. It would be bored, wouldn't it? Everyday you would have to think of, "Oh, I have to be the first in this game."
Our definition of Best should be: Being together, standing out as being one big family. Remember, Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.
Regarding the blogskin, I know it's plain and terrible. I am sorry. But bear with it. I'll try to do a better one next time ><
Now, we are starting out from scratch again. So we will take a step at a time, we don't need to rush into matters like FAM or contests whatsoever. It's always difficult in the beginning but I am sure it will turn out great in the end.
Whatever it is, I think you've heard enough from me. (Such a long post! Oh my.) Do come often for updates! :D
x3 MISO~
-FADE-RAINx3 - 20 Jan 93